Type Here to Get Search Results !

Engineering Chemistry I - 1st Semester Question Papers CTEVT | Diploma in Engineering

Here, The questions papers of Engineering Chemistry- I of Examination of CTEVT at 1st semester of Diploma in Engineering.

[CTEVT] 1st Year 2nd Semester Engineering Chemistry I | Questions Papers | Diploma in Engineering

Engineering Chemistry I Question Papers CTEVT | Diploma in Engineering

Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training

Office of the Controller of Examinations

Sanothimi, Bhaktapur

Regular/Back Exam, 2077

Program: Diploma in Engineering                                                     Full Marks: 60

Year/Part: I/I                                                                                       Pass Marks: 24

Subject: Engineering Chemistry I                                                     Time: 3hrs

Engineering Chemistry I Question Papers CTEVT | Diploma in Engineering

Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.

The figures in the margin indicate full marks.

Attempt Any Six questions.

1.    a) Define radical. State Avogadro hypothesis. Deduce molecular weight 2* vapor density of the gas.

      b) What is equivalent weight? 0.5302gm of metal yields 0.7052gm of its chloride.            The specific feat of metal is 0.059 Now, Find the exact atomic weight of the metal.

***Continue to below Question Paper*** 

Regular/Back Exam, 2074

[CTEVT] 1st Year 1st Semester  Engineering Chemistry I | Questions Papers | Diploma in Engineering


Engineering Chemistry I Question Papers CTEVT | Diploma in Engineering




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Area